Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- Parties. This Agreement is between you and Rev Compounding Biosense LTD. When we refer to "us", "we" or "our" in this Agreement, we are referring to Rev Compounding Biosense LTD.
- Our Services. Rev Compounding Biosense LTD allows you to purchase products through our website. We refer to these services as the " Services ". Acceptance of these services and terms authorizes Rev Compounding Biosense LTD to act on your behalf to acquire items or products from third party sources. You acknowledge that Rev Compounding Biosense LTD does not manufacture any of these items only obtains them on your behalf.
- Excluded Services. Rev Compounding Biosense LTD does not provide any medical services or advice whatsoever. You agree that you are not relying on Rev Compounding Biosense LTD for any medical services or advice.
- Your Representations, Warranties and Obligations. You represent, warrant and agree that you will:
- only use the products you purchase from us in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions;
- immediately stop using the products and contact your Physician if you experience any side effects;
- all information you have provided (and will provide) to Rev Compounding Biosense LTD is (and will be) current, complete, and accurate and truthful;
- you will use the Services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations;
- you will not impersonate anyone or falsely represent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- you will not attempt to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Services; and you have full legal authority to use the Services.
- Updated Information. You must immediately notify us if any of the information you have provided to us is or becomes inaccurate or incorrect.
- Security. You must maintain the confidentiality and security of your username and password. You are solely responsible for all activities conducted under your username.
- Prices and Quantity. All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without prior notice. Rev Compounding Biosense LTD reserves the right to limit the quantities of your orders.
- Merchant Descriptor. The purchased amount will be charged and shown as "Rev Compounding Biosense LTD" on cardholder's bank statement.
- Mistakes. If an error occurs regarding the description, price or availability of any product displayed on the Website or regarding any aspect of your order, Rev Compounding Biosense LTD may correct or cancel your order at any time.
- Consent to Collection of Personal Information. You acknowledge that Rev Compounding Biosense LTD will collect personal information about you (your " Personal Information "), including your name, contact information, personal preferences and credit card numbers.
- You acknowledge that Rev Compounding Biosense LTD and its representatives may use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to customize the advertising and
- content that is presented to you on the Website,
- to process and deliver orders you place on the Website,
- to process your payment,
- to contact you regarding your orders or to provide you with future information about our services
- You acknowledge that Rev Compounding Biosense LTD will disclose your Personal Information electronically or in writing to Rev Compounding Biosense LTD's payment and delivery service providers and the purposes described in the above paragraph. Rev Compounding Biosense LTD will not provide this information to any additional parties without your consent.
YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO Rev Compounding Biosense LTD COLLECTING, USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR Personal Information IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- Website Risks. The website, its design, and all information, images, artwork, test, video, audio, pictures and other materials on the website (collectively, the "Content") are provided "as is". The content is believed to be accurate when it was posted on the site. However, Rev Compounding Biosense LTD does not represent or warrant that the content is accurate, complete or current.
- Product Risks. There are risks involved with the use of various products, including serious illness and death. Rev Compounding Biosense LTD does not accept responsibility for any of the risks, nor does Rev Compounding Biosense LTD accept responsibility for determining whether any particular product is safe or suitable for you. You fully and solely accept these risks and responsibilities.
- Release. You release Rev Compounding Biosense LTD and its pharmacists (and their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and representatives) and its physicians from all claims, actions, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature relating to any risks and responsibilities described in this agreement.
- Disclaimers. Rev Compounding Biosense LTD disclaims and will not be bound by any warranties, conditions or guarantees, either expressed or implied by law or custom, with respect to THE Services, THE Website, THE Content or THE Products and other products supplied by Rev Compounding Biosense LTD, including but not limited to warranties or conditions of title, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability. Rev Compounding Biosense LTD and its pharmacists (and their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and representatives) and its physicians will not be liable to you or any other party for any indirect, special or other consequential or incidental damages, lost profits, business interruptions or otherwise arising directly or indirectly from us of THE Website, its Content, THE Products supplied by Rev Compounding Biosense LTD or our services. In jurisdictions that do not permit exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, Rev Compounding Biosense LTD’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Maximum Liability. The maximum liability of Rev Compounding Biosense LTD and its pharmacists (and their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and representatives) and its physicians for all damages related to THE Services or otherwise under this agreement will be limited in the aggregate to the total of the amounts you paid to Rev Compounding Biosense LTD under this agreement.
- Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold Rev Compounding Biosense LTD harmless from and against all claims, fines, taxes, damages, expenses, costs (including actual lawyers’ fees) incurred by or claimed against Rev Compounding Biosense LTD or its pharmacists or their officers, directors, shareholders, employees or representatives or its physicians for any reason relating directly or indirectly to your breach of any obligation in this agreement or the untruthfulness or inaccuracy of any of your representations or warranties in this agreement.
- Copyright. The Website and the Content are protected by copyright laws. You may download the Content for your personal, non-commercial viewing, but you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, display, perform, distribute, modify or create derivative works from the Content without Rev Compounding Biosense LTD's prior written approval.
- Trade-marks. biosense-ariix.com and the biosense-ariix.com logo and all other trade-marks and trade names of Rev Compounding Biosense LTD appearing on the Website are owned by Rev Compounding Biosense LTD. You must not use any of these marks in association with any product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Rev Compounding Biosense LTD.
- Linking. The sites that are linked from our Website are not under our control, and Rev Compounding Biosense LTD does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at those linked sites. All links are provided for your convenience only; they are not an endorsement or referral by Rev Compounding Biosense LTD. If you wish to provide a link to our Website from your website, you may only link to our home page at http://www.biosense-ariix.com You may not use any of Rev Compounding Biosense LTD's icons on your website without the express written consent of Rev Compounding Biosense LTD, and you may not use the link to suggest that Rev Compounding Biosense LTD sponsors, endorses, approves of or is affiliated to your website.
- Governing Law/Courts. This Agreement will be interpreted according to the laws in force in British Columbia, Canada, and the parties hereby attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia. You agree that you will not initiate or participate in any lawsuit or other legal action or proceeding against Rev Compounding Biosense LTD or its pharmacists or their officers, directors, shareholders, employees or other representatives or its physicians in any court other than the courts of British Columbia, Canada. You agree that Rev Compounding Biosense LTD may enforce a final British Columbia judgment in any other jurisdiction by initiating an action or proceeding in that jurisdiction based on the British Columbia judgment or by taking any other steps permitted by law.
- Notices. You consent to receiving notices from Rev Compounding Biosense LTD by email (using the email address you provide to Rev Compounding Biosense LTD from time-to-time through the Website) or through postings on the Website. You agree that all notices provided in this way satisfy any legal requirement that such notices be given in writing. You will send all notices to Rev Compounding Biosense LTD via email to email@example.com, or to such other addresses or numbers as required by any further notice from Rev Compounding Biosense LTD.
- Changes. The terms and conditions of your future orders with Rev Compounding Biosense LTD may vary from the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please ensure you thoroughly read the terms and conditions in effect at the time you place your order with Rev Compounding Biosense LTD.
- General. No waiver of any breach of any term or condition of this Agreement will be construed to waive any subsequent breach of the same or any term or condition of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. This Agreement forms the complete agreement between the parties and will not be interpreted by reference to any previous document or agreement, either oral or written, unless specific provision is herein made to the contrary. You may not assign or sublicense any of your rights under this Agreement without our written consent, which may be withheld for any reason or without reason. We may assign and sublicense all or any of our rights under this Agreement as we see fit. Headings have been inserted into this Agreement for convenience only and will not be used to interpret this Agreement. You will execute and deliver to us any additional instruments and take any additional steps that may be required to give full effect to the intent expressed in this Agreement. This Agreement will bind and ensure to the parties hereto and their respective lawful successors and permitted assigns. Any disputes will be handled in the EU.
REFUND, RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
I hoped you will be pleased with your purchase. To be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 14 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way. After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 14 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund. If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.
The buyer will be responsible for paying on its own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We pride ourselves in our dedication to customer service. Therefore, unlike other online stores, we do not charge any cancellation fees for cancellations right after an order is placed. However, please note that you cannot cancel any order AFTER we have shipped it from our store.
This policy describes how www.biosense-ariix.com collects, uses, and shares your personal information.
What We Collect
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
|Activity||Examples of Personal Information Collected|
|Registering on our website||Name and e-mail address|
|Purchasing on our website||Name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address, and phone number|
|Product Availability Notifications||Name and e-mail address|
How We Use Your Personal Information
Rev Compounding Biosense LTD primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. You must create a registration profile in order to send us an e-mail, post a product review, or make a purchase on our website. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
How We Protect Your Information
The file containing your personal information is maintained on our servers or those of our service providers and is accessible by our authorized employees, agents and mandataries who require access in order to perform their job functions. We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
You may also withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information at any time, subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice. However, if you withdraw your consent to certain uses or disclosures of your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide certain of our products or services.
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Rev Compounding Biosense LTD by mail, telephone, or e-mail:
145-13988 Maycrest Way
Local Tel: 604.278.7955
Toll Free Tel: 1.877.998.2272
Clinical Local Tel: 604.721.8667
Clinical US/CAN Toll Free Tel: 1.844.721.8667
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Changes to This Policy